• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not open for further replies

A lot of traders don't understand leaving a thread open for replies helps a lot because if you get a reply good bad smart or stupid it bumps your thread to the top of the what's new page I have also had pretty good offers via replies to threads, too many traders just don't want to be bothered with the stupid traders that want to call you out on value it's easy to deal with just delete the reply if you don't want it public.

Let me help a bit in here:
Some folks are not very good on the internet. If you don’t know, when posting something for sale on ODT, you have to mark the little box where it says “open to comments”. Some guys don’t see that, and publish their post without noticing that future. And then, because of lacking knowledge on the web, it is even more complicated for them to edit the post.

Let me help a bit in here:
Some folks are not very good on the internet. If you don’t know, when posting something for sale on ODT, you have to mark the little box where it says “open to comments”. Some guys don’t see that, and publish their post without noticing that future. And then, because of lacking knowledge on the web, it is even more complicated for them to edit the post.
Prolly too complicated for the morons to wipe their ass too.

What the hell is wrong with people. I'm just about over people posting an item, and locking the thread from the beginning, than the ass clowns wont answer messages.
If you dont want to sell something then don't post it !!!
The first 6 words of your post is a question I ask every day, and not relegated to just this forum.

Back
Top Bottom