• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOT so accurate sniper rifles...........

01coltcolt

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
Anyone one ever buy a rifle that had a reputation for accuracy, but in reality is just plain sucked at life? LOL, I guess when I was younger all the movies of the "bad guys" caring Dragunov's blinded me in my failure to do research before purchasing a PSL. I purchased this 11 years ago and promptly sold it. Its in 7.62x54R , witch was quit a powerful round, and reasonably priced. Maybe is was the scope? Maybe I was right in believing it was the biggest turd I've ever owned. We will never know cause I sold it off to the first sucker that wanted it for $300 more than I paid. Good ridden..........

so in.

Let the butthurt begin

Im gonna say pretty much ANY Taurus... ever.

Went to a meet to shoot a commando 45 (some kind of tommy gun replica)
and was gonna trade for a Taurus i had but hadnt shot. I told him this and we met up to shoot them.
Neither gun worked. It was Kind of funny

Anyone one ever buy a rifle that had a reputation for accuracy, but in reality is just plain sucked at life? LOL, I guess when I was younger all the movies of the "bad guys" caring Dragunov's blinded me in my failure to do research before purchasing a PSL. I purchased this 11 years ago and promptly sold it. Its in 7.62x54R , witch was quit a powerful round, and reasonably priced. Maybe is was the scope? Maybe I was right in believing it was the biggest turd I've ever owned. We will never know cause I sold it off to the first sucker that wanted it for $300 more than I paid. Good ridden..........

I THINK A MOSIN IS MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK
A little research goes a long way..

Lol, I'm not butt hurt, I made $300 :)
and honestly, thats why I have not bought one of these. They are crazy overpriced. I would get a nicer svt 40 first.
There are a few guys on here that would trade their firstborns for the correct amount of 54r. Tread lightly lol

51c44f1f5d0702b152c7b7b1cb4d7025.jpg

Turd

I shot one many moons ago and while I too was very very disappointed in its accuracy, it wasn't horrible horrible, it shot about a 10-12" group at 600yards so about 2 MOA. Not "sniper worthy" by any means, but also not missing a target at 300 yards with it either.

Back
Top Bottom