• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not sure what this is. I have my guess but what do you guys think

View attachment 1484360 so I’ve been a little lazy since deer season ended and finally rounded up my trail cams the other day. And just because wennt through the pics. Noticed this pick and sent it to friends who said everything from “I have no idea” to “Bigfoot lol” to a “bear with no hair on husband rear” which I think was a joke also. First reaction was it’s just a dog. Even though I haven’t had any dogs on trail cams since moving here 3 years ago and none since this pic. And a friend pointed out the thickness of the tail and how it’s rounded on the end. So what do you think.
LOOK TO THE RIGHT OF THE TREE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBINO WITH THE DOG, ZOOM IN ,ITS THERE.

11cow.jpg

Red is momma cow, likely a Hereford. Blue is baby, likely a black baldie, very popular in Ga.

View attachment 1484360 so I’ve been a little lazy since deer season ended and finally rounded up my trail cams the other day. And just because wennt through the pics. Noticed this pick and sent it to friends who said everything from “I have no idea” to “Bigfoot lol” to a “bear with no hair on husband rear” which I think was a joke also. First reaction was it’s just a dog. Even though I haven’t had any dogs on trail cams since moving here 3 years ago and none since this pic. And a friend pointed out the thickness of the tail and how it’s rounded on the end. So what do you think.
COULD BE DINGO SNEAKING IN.

Back
Top Bottom