• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not sure what to make of Joe Biden's new rule on " ghost guns "

E96D855F-9CC3-4D2E-9387-0200FFF07A9D.jpeg

I don't own one. Don't care if you do. But according to the statistics that were presented at the beginning of this post, said Ghost Guns only cause problems in states or cities that are under Democrat leadership.
Imagine if you will......

This will end up as a way for them to start making everything that has to do with a gun, be serialized and a big PITA to just get a part. Soon if you order a slide, bbl, magazine, sights, anything that goes on the actual gun !
As already posted…. They are using this as a way to get the attention off the screw ups this failure has caused.

I refuse to call this thief our President…. He was never elected .

Once again : legislation by pen instead of congress
This S.O.B. will use EOs or call it a “rule” or any other way that he can get around the vote for this or most anything else. This plant for a prez is getting really close to dictatorship instead of democracy.

God help us become the America we were originally, not what we are now and not the total hell we are heading into.
I pray for America , you should too 🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃

This will end up as a way for them to start making everything that has to do with a gun, be serialized and a big PITA to just get a part. Soon if you order a slide, bbl, magazine, sights, anything that goes on the actual gun !
As already posted…. They are using this as a way to get the attention off the screw ups this failure has caused.

I refuse to call this thief our President…. He was never elected .

Once again : legislation by pen instead of congress
This S.O.B. will use EOs or call it a “rule” or any other way that he can get around the vote for this or most anything else. This plant for a prez is getting really close to dictatorship instead of democracy.

God help us become the America we were originally, not what we are now and not the total hell we are heading into.
I pray for America , you should too 🙂🙃🙂🙃🙂🙃
Yep, That is the way I see it as well.

I don't believe cops are finding loads of unserialized criminal built firearms at crime scenes. I call bullshyte.

Anyway, why make one when you can break into a pickup with a bunch of gun stickers on the back window and steal one?
I think they're finding guns that have had the serial number removed, not 80% lowers that were bought and turned into a weapon that could be used to commit crimes with.

Back
Top Bottom