• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not sure which I like doing more....

WOW, those are nice knives. I love the look of the folded metal.
It seems like a lot of people that I've seen make there knives also do sheathes. While I like the craftsman ship and look of the leather I prefer a thinner holder for it for the practicality of it.

WOW, those are nice knives. I love the look of the folded metal.
It seems like a lot of people that I've seen make there knives also do sheathes. While I like the craftsman ship and look of the leather I prefer a thinner holder for it for the practicality of it.

What do you mean by thinner? Thinner material? I have done a couple of Kydex ones but i much prefer the leather.

What do you mean by thinner? Thinner material? I have done a couple of Kydex ones but i much prefer the leather.

Yes kydex. They dont look as good in my opinion but are easier to use. Not quite as bulky. Please don't take this as anything against your leather ones. They look great. It's really just a function thing. I like tit when they just snap on over having a strap over it to unsnap

Leather old school,kydex new school.All my pistols ride in leather all my knives do to. Hey check out the olde towne cutlery site in Cumming some great folks and great makers there also tons of supplies

Back
Top Bottom