• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nov. 10 Full Auto Frenzy @ Red Hill Range

Dang I missed the free dinner! Oh well, maybe next time.

Wow, what a great time today. Boys got to fire a G-36 and a P-90.

Both learned how to bump fire like their old man. Pretty proud moment. The 8.5" AR pistol with 3-baffle brake had one guy ask me if it was .458 Socom...when son got the thing rolling with the 40rd magazine it seemed like time stood still and the sound and concussion went through you. And the muzzle flash was pretty impressive, too.

This annual event is one of our favorite things to do all year long as the three of us. The boys and their old man have memories that will last forever.

And the vittles were pretty good, too!

Okay, gotta go clean some guns that I shot corrosive thru...

He had that little 8.5” running great, I thought it was the real deal till I got closer and it was loud lol definitely saw a few heads turn when he had it going! Thanks for showing me your K11!

I own a restaurant right down hwy 145 about 10 miles from Red Hill Range. Meals will be on me for any Veteran or active military members today.

M & J Home Cooking Country Buffet
1021 Mize Rd, Toccoa, GA 30577

https://goo.gl/maps/Hv3L3Ri56Jm

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I know exactly where you're at. Used to be a bbq place I think? How long have you owned it? I'll be sure to give you some business my next trip up there.

I know exactly where you're at. Used to be a bbq place I think? How long have you owned it? I'll be sure to give you some business my next trip up there.
Yes, it was once a bbq place a while back, then it was a Marylands fried chicken. Purchased the building back in 2010 and opened this location in 2014

Yes, it was once a bbq place a while back, then it was a Marylands fried chicken. Purchased the building back in 2010 and opened this location in 2014

Gotcha. I had many a marylands bisquits when I lived up there. Good on you for the generous offering today.

Gotcha. I had many a marylands bisquits when I lived up there. Good on you for the generous offering today.
They make a mean chicken biscuit. We normally do the Veterans day meal every year, so offering the meal is by all means very humbling.

Dang I missed the free dinner! Oh well, maybe next time.

Wow, what a great time today. Boys got to fire a G-36 and a P-90.

Both learned how to bump fire like their old man. Pretty proud moment. The 8.5" AR pistol with 3-baffle brake had one guy ask me if it was .458 Socom...when son got the thing rolling with the 40rd magazine it seemed like time stood still and the sound and concussion went through you. And the muzzle flash was pretty impressive, too.

This annual event is one of our favorite things to do all year long as the three of us. The boys and their old man have memories that will last forever.

And the vittles were pretty good, too!

Okay, gotta go clean some guns that I shot corrosive thru...

I was right behind you in line for that P90, with the tricky selector switch ;)

I remember when someone fired off a string from the 50 next to yall and the whole place shook. Wish I'd said hi, I typically run into a few ODT'ers there

My anniversary was yesterday and my son's birthday was today. Not to ment7hpw far away I live from y'all. So just a suggestion... maybe next year you could do it after Christmas or early spring. Damn I miss out on so much !

Back
Top Bottom