• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NOV 8th M&G Gwinnett Varsity DOING GIVEAWAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody interested in taking a class for active shooters. Taught by a swat certified and EMT. He is also a law enforcement instructor who teaches at the state training center. I've been thinking about having this course available to the public. And might be held in an actual school so room clearing techniques can be taught. If interested send me a PM and pass the word fast

Anybody interested in taking a class for active shooters. Taught by a swat certified and EMT. He is also a law enforcement instructor who teaches at the state training center. I've been thinking about having this course available to the public. And might be held in an actual school so room clearing techniques can be taught. If interested send me a PM and pass the word fast
you can come and break with us and explain all about it

:confused2:

image.jpg
Y'all be deciding, don't want anybody slowing down the line..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom