• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Novatac Designs

insulinboy

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
For all my Gun toating friends, beware Novatac Designs. Ordered an on sale Holster In december.. Supposedly with a 6 week lead time, come the end of March after months of Apologies and excuses (over the course of which not once did I complain) I received an unasked for refund (I wanted the damn holster I ordered) With an apology that it just wasn't feasible I get my holster in a timely fashion at this point. Not a Few days later he is selling holsters on E-bay with a 1 week wait time for more than he "sold" me my holster for (which was actually two holsters for a lesser price of $25 shipped and they are now $29 for one)
Not honorable, nor does he believe in good business practices apparently

I'm actually still wishfully waiting for my 2 holsters I ordered as this guys holiday special ordered back in December. It is now half way through may, so it has taken him 5-1/2 months of excuses and now he has taken down all his domains from the internet because allegedly he wasn't tolerating the vast amount of the people he has done bad business with, and our complaints of being past the line of annoyed. As of a few weeks ago there is no way to contact Novatac Designs anymore , or at least look on his website to see the latest excuse , how ridiculous right?

Last I saw he said he was still doing PayPal orders but I too am still waiting. Ordered Dec 23. At this point he took my money and ran. Found a seller on eBay selling novatac holsters so I sent them a message with no response as of now almost a week later. Glad I am only out about $18 due to a co-worker bought one from and got a discount code. He ordered in October and received his in about 4 weeks.

Last I saw he said he was still doing PayPal orders but I too am still waiting. Ordered Dec 23. At this point he took my money and ran. Found a seller on eBay selling novatac holsters so I sent them a message with no response as of now almost a week later. Glad I am only out about $18 due to a co-worker bought one from and got a discount code. He ordered in October and received his in about 4 weeks.

The guy selling holsters on Ebay is the same guy. I wouldn't expect a response.. he was selling and shipping holsters on ebay the whole time he was keeping everyone who made a website order waiting. I finally had it and filed a paypal dispute, which he must also have been having a lot of problems with because within 2 hours paypal had already sided with me and refunded my money (after this post he apparently saw he offered me the same deal if I paid with paypal to try to "make it right" I was uplifted till I waited another month after he told me I'd have it in a week or two when I re-ordered)

Edited to add: I ordered a holster from this guy
http://www.ebay.com/usr/michele810?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2754

Had it in a weeks time, almost the same price, basically the same thing.. works great and love it

Back
Top Bottom