• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Noveske Ghetto Blaster ain't got S**** on this. Humbly speaking

KERTWOOD

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
69   0
Reaction score
I thought about keeping this to myself but that would be selfish wouldn't it? I brainstormed this idea for about a year or so before I took the plunge and spent the funds on parts I didn't even know would work with each other. Now that it's winding down to completion I have to say it was worth the effort and headache as everything feel in place aside from the altering of the handguard using a wire EDM machine.

I present to you an adjustable piston driven 5.56 PDW that will hopefully (95% sure) run suppressed/unsuppressed reliability with out having to tinker with in between can on/off. One setting and call it a day.

Of course I have to give a thanks to Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert for the cerakote, Paul who I will keep his business private for the handguard work and mtdawg169 mtdawg169 for reassurance on the barrel choice.

Definitely will give a range report and maybe a video when I have time to take it out and tune it.

20180403_200659.jpg

20180403_203447.jpg

You kids and your kitchen pictures. Need to get the money shot now that she's all put together. She is a wicked little bastard, pics don't really tell how compact it feels in the hands. View attachment 1576093

Thanks bud for the pic. Hopefully you and I can go tune it here in a week or so.

I thought about keeping this to myself but that would be selfish wouldn't it? I brainstormed this idea for about a year or so before I took the plunge and spent the funds on parts I didn't even know would work with each other. Now that it's winding down to completion I have to say it was worth the effort and headache as everything feel in place aside from the altering of the handguard using a wire EDM machine.

I present to you an adjustable piston driven 5.56 PDW that will hopefully (95% sure) run suppressed/unsuppressed reliability with out having to tinker with in between can on/off. One setting and call it a day.

Of course I have to give a thanks to Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert for the cerakote, Paul who I will keep his business private for the handguard work and mtdawg169 mtdawg169 for reassurance on the barrel choice.

Definitely will give a range report and maybe a video when I have time to take it out and tune it.

View attachment 1576061

View attachment 1576071
It's been a while. What barrel did you use?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom