• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now Game company Blizzard is bowing to its China masters

While I do not support China in any way, how is it everyone says free market capitalism but gets mad when a company make deals to get or stay in a market.
If the Western outrage translate into bigger loses than Eastern gains then they will make a business decision.
How can the US govt get a pass when dealing with bad actors in the world but businesses can’t?

While I do not support China in any way, how is it everyone says free market capitalism but gets mad when a company make deals to get or stay in a market.
If the Western outrage translate into bigger loses than Eastern gains then they will make a business decision.
How can the US govt get a pass when dealing with bad actors in the world but businesses can’t?

folks dont get angry that they do deals with china. they get angry when american companies punish people for expressing free speech that the Chinese government dislikes. the goal of posts like this is to spread the sentiment enough that it does translate to a bigger outrage than eastern profits so they are forced to make that choice. I believe they should be 100% allowed to make that decision, but we as the people are also allowed to **** talk them and hopefully decrease their bottom line for doing so.

Back
Top Bottom