• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now that deer season is over, please...

.... thoroughly clean your rifle before putting it away.
If you don't, just lie and say you did/will so I can sleep better.
Thank you. :yo:
But, but, but...that would require some work and effort that is not really "brag-worthy" by ODT standards. Can't you just dip it in diesel fuel and call it a season?

But, but, but...that would require some work and effort that is not really "brag-worthy" by ODT standards. Can't you just dip it in diesel fuel and call it a season?
I think used motor oil is the preference. After all, they're just "tools". Just like a hammer. I never clean my hammers.

Good to know. I'd like to get one last deer hunt in. Lost my last doe. Blood trail ended and never could find her. I was pretty upset.
As tempting as it is in for the setup at my house, that's why I just don't do it.
Boom is betta'. :)

As tempting as it is in for the setup at my house, that's why I just don't do it.
Boom is betta'. :)

Boom is mo better for sure. I like it much better for the animal too. I've never had to put more than 1 bullet in a deer but have had to put more than 1 arrow in 1. Growing up watching my dad use a knife to the throat I could just never bring myself to do it.

Back
Top Bottom