• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now that every college sports football team that matters has a thread regarding their support of BLM

Perhaps, but why would that matter? As long as people in NON political positions don't make their politics known who cares? Seriously. Sports like any business, has a product to provide to the GENERAL public. Once you start aligning politically with one side or the other, you deserve any fallout that comes your way. This country is being held hostage by a luncatic minority of the popultation and the instituions can't bow down and fall in line fast enough.
Sports was the last bastion of unity we had as a nation that I can think of.

It still doesn’t answer the question about how you can be outraged about learning a truth that you certainly had to know all along. Is it really just as simple as the players removing the doubt to what their political views are?

It still doesn’t answer the question about how you can be outraged about learning a truth that you certainly had to know all along. Is it really just as simple as the players removing the doubt to what their political views are?
First off, they're kids. Secondly, I 'assume' you 'assume' they are all Democrats because most are black? Thanks for rising above. :confused:
Here's an example. Orgeron is LSU's head coach and someone I was exceptionally happy for to see get the head coaching job at LSU. A 'local boy' who genuniely and unquestionably valued the opportunity more than the paycheck and more than any other candidate. I have no idea what his politics are but I did read where Orgeron supported the Democrat candidate for governor in Louisiana. He NEVER (to my knowledge) used his position as a coach to tout his political beliefs one way or the other and was more than gracious when Trump attended the championship game (as was the D governor). Again, sports was a UNIFYING activity for the country (as it should be.). What kind of idiot watches a sporting event and assumes everyone on the team is of the same political leanings as they are? NOBODY CARES. Until, and unless, you make them...
The fact that every single thing about BLM is a blatant and clear lie, just makes this entire fiasco that much more infuriating. I doubt there will be one single D1 program that will stay neutral. I mean if they do, they're obvsiously 'racist'. :rolleyes:

First off, they're kids. Secondly, I 'assume' you 'assume' they are all Democrats because most are black? Thanks for rising above. :confused:
Here's an example. Orgeron is LSU's head coach and someone I was exceptionally happy for to see get the head coaching job at LSU. A 'local boy' who genuniely and unquestionably valued the opportunity more than the paycheck and more than any other candidate. I have no idea what his politics are but I did read where Orgeron supported the Democrat candidate for governor in Louisiana. He NEVER (to my knowledge) used his position as a coach to tout his political beliefs one way or the other and was more than gracious when Trump attended the championship game (as was the D governor). Again, sports was a UNIFYING activity for the country (as it should be.). What kind of idiot watches a sporting event and assumes everyone on the team is of the same political leanings as they are? NOBODY CARES. Until, and unless, you make them...
The fact that everything single thing about BLM is a blatant and clear lie, just makes this entire fiasco that much more infuriating. I doubt there will be one single D1 program that will stay neutral. I mean if they do, they're obvsiously 'racist'. :rolleyes:
Yes, Kemosabe..

I did this 3 years ago.

I played sports all my life. I watched the games all my life. When marxists politics got involved, and endorsed by these spoiled babies I turned away and never looked back.

I still enjoy little league games, when the parents don't pretend it's the world series or the super bowl.
Little League ball will be the next to suck the BLM teat.And then **** them too

How's the NHRA doing? Tell me i haven't lost the one sport that I like..

I used to race some before it became all about cubic money to be competitive.
Old Vidalia strip, running on the airport concrete runways, later at Savannah Dragway.
Just a poor boy running J/S in a 312 Y-block ‘57 Merc. But god, it was fun.

It’s next. I grew up on the drag strip. Love me some pro street
I loved it when it was all about Stock, F/X, and Gas classes. Simple stuff for a simple mind.

Back
Top Bottom