• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now the media is defending the Lion of the Serenghetto...

Damn, it seems we have stupid laws for most everything. So this is what the elected officials spend their days doing.
This is a fine use of tax dollars.
Flagler county taxes will increase next year due to rising cost of investigating dogs riding with only one chain securing them.

I'll bet this dog owner would like to hunt some Liberals.

Even if my pet signed a notarized statement indicating that she preferred riding like that, I would never allow it. One unexpected bump and that pet would be hanged dangling from its tether along the roadside. My pets are treated like family members, not some circus acrobat. Thanks.

I treated my kids like they were intelligent, not retarded halfwits. I also treat my dog like she is intelligent.

The problem today is that people think their kids and dogs are just as stupid as the parents or owners.

I let my dog ride on the tool box of my pickup from Eatonton, GA, to Sweetwater Tenn, without any rope or chain. She would be anticipating the curves in the road by leaning one way or the other.
She could have just rode in the bed, but she preferred to stand on the tool box and look over the cab. She actually started it when she was about 6 months old.

I also never shut the tailgate of my truck, and she never got off unless I told her she could.

I didn't know what the inside of the cab of a pickup looked like, until I started driving. We always rode sitting on the tool box, and survived.:shocked:

You'll put your eye out! So what? That's why God gave you two. Life is no fun unless you live it on the edge.

If you put ten kids in the back of a pickup truck and go 50 miles, and upon arrival only have eight kids, then Darwin prevails.

When we were 7 or 8 years old, my brother and I would climb to the top of a 12 or 14 " diameter Sweet gum tree, and my father would cut the tree down while our mother watched. We had the great Gasp, long before Six Flags.

I treated my kids like they were intelligent, not retarded halfwits. I also treat my dog like she is intelligent.

The problem today is that people think their kids and dogs are just as stupid as the parents or owners.

I let my dog ride on the tool box of my pickup from Eatonton, GA, to Sweetwater Tenn, without any rope or chain. She would be anticipating the curves in the road by leaning one way or the other.
She could have just rode in the bed, but she preferred to stand on the tool box and look over the cab. She actually started it when she was about 6 months old.

I also never shut the tailgate of my truck, and she never got off unless I told her she could.

I didn't know what the inside of the cab of a pickup looked like, until I started driving. We always rode sitting on the tool box, and survived.:shocked:

what would happen to your dog if you swerved?

I don't even let my dogs ride loose inside my vehicle without being in a crate. I'd feel pretty remorseful if someone pulled out in front of me, I hit them, my shoulder belt and airbag saves me, and my dog is killed either by the other airbag or by flying through the windshield.

I learned a long time ago that it's not my actions and ability that I have to look out for, it's everyone else's that will rain all over my parade.

what would happen to your dog if you swerved?

She'd hold on.
She rode on the tool box for many miles and many years. Now at 11 years old, she has to have assistance to get in the truck and seldom gets on the tool box.

What would happen to me if I got hit head on by a semi truck?

What if you went to the market and got mugged?

What if a frog had a pocket? He would carry a pistol and the alligators wouldn't mess with him.

What if we all stayed on the couch where it was safe until the house caught fire?

What if?

Back
Top Bottom