• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now the media is defending the Lion of the Serenghetto...

Do you carry a gun for protection? Curious that you'd protect yourself that way, but be so different for the dog's life the other way.

Well, since you'd like to go there.

Yes, two different deals that personal emergencies forced me to cancel multiple days prior to the meets. One was seven years ago and one was five years ago. I don't feel the need to hash out the juicy details as that is not something I'd like to dig back up personally, but that portion of my life is closed.

I understand that the sellers were inconvenienced in that they had to relist their gun, but nobody was stood up. They were not missed meet-ups, rather deals that I needed to cancel *prior* to the meeting date.

Anyway, thanks for the attack.

Well, since you'd like to go there.

Yes, two different deals that personal emergencies forced me to cancel multiple days prior to the meets. One was seven years ago and one was five years ago. I don't feel the need to hash out the juicy details as that is not something I'd like to dig back up personally, but that portion of my life is closed.

I understand that the sellers were inconvenienced in that they had to relist their gun, but nobody was stood up. They were not missed meet-ups, rather deals that I needed to cancel *prior* to the meeting date.

Anyway, thanks for the attack.

If the deal was cancelled prior, then the Negs should have been removed.

Seems legit given this....

upload_2017-2-19_19-18-40.png

Back
Top Bottom