• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now Wally World raises minimum age to buy firearms and ammo to 21

I think Dicks and Wally are just trying to find some relevance these days. They been pulled ARs from their shelves so why are they making another statement about what they've done years ago?
THEY TRYING TO IMPRESS THE LIBITARDS AND SNOW FLAKES !

I think Dicks and Wally are just trying to find some relevance these days. They been pulled ARs from their shelves so why are they making another statement about what they've done years ago?

I think Dicks is just trying to get people to remember they're still around, I bet they'll go belly up like gander mountain soon...

I think Dicks is just trying to get people to remember they're still around, I bet they'll go belly up like gander mountain soon...
They had to close the store in Macon. That's sad. With the number of Fudds we have here? They should have been the 'go to' shop after Bass Pro.

They had to close the store in Macon. That's sad. With the number of Fudds we have here? They should have been the 'go to' shop after Bass Pro.

They're just too over priced, and they say they price match but the store has to be within 10 miles and in stock at the other store, and its the exact same price, not a price match plus extra off. In Newnan, the Academy is less than 5 minutes down the street. With that kind of price match policy why wouldn't I just go to academy instead. Don't need to go through the trouble of getting the manager or anything just walk in and walk out.

I don't think I've even gone in there in years. Academy is easier to get in and out of the shopping center and better prices. Academy will also price match dicks and take off 5%....

Back
Top Bottom