• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now Wally World raises minimum age to buy firearms and ammo to 21

What bothers me is the Senator (D) from MN on TV saying we need to have background checks for gun shows and online sales.

It would be nice if they could get the ****ing facts straight.

And whats all this talk about background checks for domestic abuse, doesnt a domestic abuse charge preclude you from buying a gun now?

How do you get to be a ****ing senator and be so stupid?

This is every political hack thinking they know the difference between a glock, ar15, and an 870. They don't know jack s**t and the problem is all the idiots who vote for them think because they saw it online or on the news its true.

Something that does bother me quite a bit about the private businesses restricting the sales of guns to 21 years or older is this....

What will they do if a military serviceman or servicewoman who is 18, 19, or 20 comes into their store wanting to buy a hunting rifle. Will they refuse them the ability to purchase a hunting rifle. I understand that legally they can refuse, but what does that say to the serviceman or servicewoman who then goes back to work and is given a gun and told to defend the folks who would not sale him/her one. There is something very wrong with that scenario.

I'm just pissed my local Kroger doesnt sell any guns and ammo. I saw the headline and thought it was an Onion article.

I know I saw this and was like wait Kroger sells guns. Where the F*** are they I've never seen them lol.

I was stationed at Ft Wainwright in Fairbanks Alaska. We have a Fred Myer Grocery/superstore much like Wal-Mart. They had a respectable gun selection of both pistols and ARs etc etc. many soldiers shopped there for their ammo and ARs since they were regularly cheaper than the PX on post. Thats the only Place I’ve seen it though. It’s mostly Infantry units up there (and their support) so even if the soldiers are 21 or above they typically don’t support anti-gun political moves and are pretty up-to-speed on current events. It will be interesting to watch how the store /s in Alaska respond. They’ve done differently from their CONUS partners in regards to firearms before.

28379733_10155138063407097_6349400125344841728_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom