• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now Wally World raises minimum age to buy firearms and ammo to 21

But will it effect sails on gun forums? DJD what we gonna do then?

If they come out with something I am sure it will have a ban on private P2P sales as well. They did it in Colorado a few years back. Just means you have to go to a FFL and get a background check done to complete the sale. (if you want to stay within the law)

You knew WalMart would pull this. They stopped selling ARs a year or two back, mainly because they weren't selling well anymore. But they could also have just cut back on their orders until things picked up again. I'm positive there was a political component there as well.

These big companies know there is no downside to raising the age to 21. In fact very few people even knew the rules about long guns and age limits.

And the fact that so many places are doing it voluntarily cuts the ground out for anyone arguing against having it imposed as a law.

CEE6F679-01C2-4B2B-BF64-8DBB1164C967.jpeg

Raising the age limit makes perfect sense huh?

So 70% of Americans support tighter gun laws.... Hmmmm I never received a poll from CNN..... These skewed statistics really piss me off.. Like the 80% (or however high it was can't really remember) of the NRA members support tighter gun laws.

No we don't....
1. CNN you do not have access to the names of NRA members.
2. You did not ask 100% of the NRA members, therefore you cannot say 80% of them.
Communist News Network always use their polls anyway!!!

Back
Top Bottom