• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA 2017 in the books - your impressions?

One thing that surprised me was the number of vendors in the suppressor market. When SIG and Ruger are investing heavily in the suppressor market, you know it's gone mainstream!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

One thing that surprised me was the number of vendors in the suppressor market. When SIG and Ruger are investing heavily in the suppressor market, you know it's gone mainstream!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sig is into everything now... Not saying if that's good or bad but they are doing ammo, holsters, suppresors, sights, weapons, etc.

You're right tho, everybody it seems is getting into the suppressor market. Sales I would imagine are way down currently with so many people waiting on HPA, if it does pass I guess they want to be ready. I don't know. I'm going to keep playing the NFA game. Got to wait for a stamp now or wait for cans to be in stock later, either way you wait. I think prices will continue to drop as more players enter the market.

Overall, I thought the show was top notch. The NRA did a great job for sure. Still amazed at how many manufacturers were in attendance. I do have to say that the staff at the GAWCC were very helpful and engaging to the public.

It was nice to finally pick up the CZ P10c for the first time. That trigger is something else. Just glad to know that so far it lives up to the hype. I'm just crossing my fingers that it will make it into stores by mid to late summer.

Also have to agree with some of the other posters that the new Beretta APX was nice but not mind blowing. The trigger did seem a little gritty like others have stated.

Other than seeing some really cool firearms and products, I had a great time talking with the host of Armed American Radio (broadcasts out of Atlanta) Mark Walters and the founder of the 2nd Amendment Foundation, Alan Gottlieb. In my humble opinion both gentlemen do a lot of great work that many people are not aware of in regards to advancing a pro rights gun agenda. They are down to earth and very knowledgeable to talk with. Shameless plugs for the radio show and the foundation are below.

www.armedamericanradio.org

www.saf.org

Back
Top Bottom