NRA annual meeting

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
496   0
Reaction score
we can carry!!! i will be there Sunday.
Firearms Policy for the 2017 NRA Annual Meetings:

During the 2017 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits, lawfully carried firearms will be permitted in the Georgia World Congress Center and the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center in accordance with Georgia law. However, firearms are not allowed in the remainder of the CNN Center, including the food court and shops. When carrying your firearm, remember to follow all federal, state and local laws.

Have you received your passes? I got a packet in the mail it's Midway USA badge holders but there is nothing to go in them... what did you guys get??

Have you received your passes? I got a packet in the mail it's Midway USA badge holders but there is nothing to go in them... what did you guys get??
tmp_19444-IMG_20170419_094522428431808.jpg

The printed NRA Atlanta squares are your passes

You will have to stop and register to get in if you don't have your credentials. If you have credentials you can proceed straight to the entrance and avoid the wait.

School me here. I bought tickets to the leadership meeting with Trump on Friday. Do I need to buy something else to get in?
I guess you won't be packin' then - I'm sure he will be in a separate smaller room with metal detectors.....

I guess you won't be packin' then - I'm sure he will be in a separate smaller room with metal detectors.....

That's a REAL GOOD Question, particularly in light of the "Guidance" already put out on lawful carry by the NRA itself...I'll be interested to hear what happens....mikey357

Separate room yes. Smaller? They had three different seating areas/prices. I bought 2 tickets, I couldn't get tickets for either of the front seating, I ended up buying 2 tickets for standing room in the back.

Back
Top Bottom