• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**NRA convention pics**

Xds much more sharp looking pistol. If i had to pick between the 2 of em, it would def be the xds. At least they did not put "grip zone" on xds. Thats going full motard right there with the "grip zone" stuff.

Yah i had the XDS for a while as my carry toy. Got to play with the new VP9SK everyone was drooling over and i like the P30SK better. Better feel in the hand to me. Also like the idea of hammer fired DA/SA

Didn't know taurus made an AR . .. But everyone else does so why not :0)

Prices are going to fall so low!

Jeez, I'm not sure how they would be able to compete now that prices are literally at the $400 mark. I guess since the Brazilian economy is still in the tank and the dollar is high they can play. If Trump puts any kind of tax on imports or the Brazilian economy comes up they might loose any advantage they have.

I'll jump on the OP's pic thread...

Here are a couple of me and Mrs. Bushwhacker and the Bushwhacker kids as well... We had a great time. I attended all 3 days, the missus went 2 days and the kids 1 day.

Appendix carry FNS9C in the blue shirt, appendix carry G43 in white shirt, NO PRINT w/ the @billieco Gearcraft IWB!

Also, For the record I have had a beard trim since then, didn't realize how shaggy it had gotten... lol

Plus the Microtech man himself Tony Marfione

And in honor of "May the 4th be with you" - Boba Fett's Scar blaster...

Of course in the one pic I have of the kids by themselves holding weapons the trigger discipline is atrocious... HA
nra show.jpg
part0.png.jpeg
family fn nra show.jpg
tony marfione nra show.jpg
bobbo fett ar.jpg
part0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom