• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA CONVENTION PROTEST

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
I can not believe some of the heinous names attendees were having to suffer just to go to the convention. They were being called murderers and other hatful accusations. As if they were the ones that perpetrated the school shooting.

Kamala got up and was making reference the the NRA was a hate filled organization and was responsible for the awful acts of a troubled kid clearly guided by and evil force. There is more hate mongering towards gun owners buy fun control advocates that there is between the black and white race.

I can honestly say in 55 years and more than 45 of that a gun owner, I have never though about reaching for a gun when I was angered. The though never crossed my mind. That might sound unreal but it's the gods honest truth. I don't see how that would do anything than bringing his hurt and pain to the many effected by this grotesque act.

Saying that my collecting of guns is because of hatred is assinin. My hobby brings me joy and I don't have to romanticize about bussin a cap in someone or peeling day wig back. I won't even shoot at a sillouette target because of the way it looks. It's send the wrong message to my kids when we went and shot. If you can hit the bullseye on a traditional target then I think you will on enough to defend your family and yourself.

All I can surmise it that those across the road from where the conventioneers were are uneducated modern day flower children. They hate guns until they are looking at a home intruder that has a knife the size of a machete. Then would be an excellent time for a firearm. Unfortunately it will take that to make these idiots realize the benefit of having a safety plan to fall back on and it's a firearm they don't have.

The look.jpg

I can not believe some of the heinous names attendees were having to suffer just to go to the convention. They were being called murderers and other hatful accusations. As if they were the ones that perpetrated the school shooting.

Kamala got up and was making reference the the NRA was a hate filled organization and was responsible for the awful acts of a troubled kid clearly guided by and evil force. There is more hate mongering towards gun owners buy fun control advocates that there is between the black and white race.

I can honestly say in 55 years and more than 45 of that a gun owner, I have never though about reaching for a gun when I was angered. The though never crossed my mind. That might sound unreal but it's the gods honest truth. I don't see how that would do anything than bringing his hurt and pain to the many effected by this grotesque act.

Saying that my collecting of guns is because of hatred is assinin. My hobby brings me joy and I don't have to romanticize about bussin a cap in someone or peeling day wig back. I won't even shoot at a sillouette target because of the way it looks. It's send the wrong message to my kids when we went and shot. If you can hit the bullseye on a traditional target then I think you will on enough to defend your family and yourself.

All I can surmise it that those across the road from where the conventioneers were are uneducated modern day flower children. They hate guns until they are looking at a home intruder that has a knife the size of a machete. Then would be an excellent time for a firearm. Unfortunately it will take that to make these idiots realize the benefit of having a safety plan to fall back on and it's a firearm they don't have.
I have owned weapons since I was 21...21 years ago. rifles before that. NO ONE I KNOW has ever pulled a weapon on somebody outside of WAR!!(or NAM.) I digress, wtf is wrong with kids/FBI today?

how an 18y/o get ~$2500 for a DDM4V7 and an eotech optic???? and another AR. and 350rnds of ammo, and mags????

Questions like that require critical thinking and common sense to track down an answer. That's not happening when a political agenda must be pushed at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom