• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA CONVENTION PROTEST

Yeah but there is a particular set of people that hate law enforcement so much it is their life's work to shame, blame and demonize them to the point where they don't know what to do. LE officers live in fear of catching flack from said group of individuals. They have to walk on pins and needles because they are under such scrutiny in this time.
I didn’t hate them before , but after this , well , they’ve made it pretty easy .

I’ve gotta drive 500 miles tomorrow and I’m sure I will see at least a dozen of them sitting on their fat lazy worthless cowardly butts with a radar gun , creaming his pants when he gets to chase down someone doing 12 over and snatch $350 from them .
Traffic stops is all they care about , that and kicking in doors for tiny amounts of drugs.
They didn’t have any issue kicking in apartment doors in Memphis , or toss a grenade into a baby bed, shooting pastor James Ayres in the back in Stephens county , they love that kind of stuff , but saving kids from being murdered ? Nope . They show their true colors . And it ain’t blue, it’s yellow .

I didn’t hate them before , but after this , well , they’ve made it pretty easy .

I’ve gotta drive 500 miles tomorrow and I’m sure I will see at least a dozen of them sitting on their fat lazy worthless cowardly butts with a radar gun , creaming his pants when he gets to chase down someone doing 12 over and snatch $350 from them .
Traffic stops is all they care about , that and kicking in doors for tiny amounts of drugs.
They didn’t have any issue kicking in apartment doors in Memphis , or toss a grenade into a baby bed, shooting pastor James Ayres in the back in Stephens county , they love that kind of stuff , but saving kids from being murdered ? Nope . They show their true colors . And it ain’t blue, it’s yellow .
Cool story. You sound like a caller I used to get periodically when I was a dispatcher.

Me: Police department, what's the nature of your call?

Caller: "YOU SUCK!!!!! YOU F'ing Pig! You just want to harass people! I hope you're happy you lousy POS! I hope you F'ing die! Go burn in hell, you jackbooted thug!"

Me: OK sir, have a good day. Would you like me to transfer you to the Chattanooga PD so you can express your sentiments to them?

Caller: Um.....click. Dial tone...............

how an 18y/o get ~$2500 for a DDM4V7 and an eotech optic???? and another AR. and 350rnds of ammo, and mags????

I agree -- how does an 18 year old part-time burger flipper at Wendy's make enough money to buy a Daniel Defense AR-15 with Eotech sight. I can't afford that -- let alone two AR's. Someone needs to look into that. Was it drugs, drug money, theft (not the gun) or something more insidious (here comes the tin foil hat)....

Are other forces at play here? The boy was pure evil -- but was he "helped"? Are there forces that look for these troubled youth and somehow provide them the means, methods and motivation to carry out these heinous acts? Or have we allowed this to happen with our war on the nuclear family, religion, sexual orientation and toxic male masculinity?

Me -- I don't trust our government. We have an addled fool as a president. Our vice president is a cackling hyena who would do anything to become president. The FBI and Justice Departments are politically corrupt and compromised. MSM is a propaganda arm for the far left agenda. And for the most part our politicians are bought-and-paid-for by big Tech, Oil, Finance and Pharma -- there are a few exceptions....

The best we can do is follow the 3 B's approach -- stock up on Beans, Booze and Bullets. I don't plan to sit back and do nothing -- but I don't want to bring undue attention to myself. I think we have a rocky few years ahead of us. But in the end I hope truth and justice will win the day. Or am I being naïve. I hope for the former and not the latter....

JMHO

He bought the guns much earlier…
And doesn’t anyone think it’s odd that we knew the seller and price of the gun before the bodies were even moved?
Haven’t thought about that but you’re right .

They announced the info about the gun purchase in minutes . Yet we will never see the bodycam footage , nor have names of the cowards who sat outside and let the kids get slaughtered .

Back
Top Bottom