• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA CONVENTION PROTEST

They should be protesting outside the homes of the cops who sat around outside the school and did nothing for 40 minutes.

Well, not nothing , they did arrest some parents who were upset that the cops were sitting around while their children were being killed.

My respect for cops was pretty low , and after this, it’s nothing but contempt .

If if was a $100 worth of drugs beyond that door they would have knocked it down in ten seconds .
If it was two old ladies delivering newspapers they would have gone in guns blazing .

If it was someone rolling a stop sign or driving 13 over , they’d have a gun in their face instantly to collect that revenue.
But children being killed, meh , we will
Just sit here for 45 minutes doing nothing standing around ,

Just remember next time to see an officer.
with the radar, he’s far to much of a coward to stop someone killing children , but 100% not afraid of collecting revenue , or putting his gun in YOUR face.

This mother drove 40 miles to the school , got handcuffed by the cowards , then released, and she jumped the fence went inside the school and got her kids out , all BEFORE the coward cops lifted a finger for anything .

They should be protesting outside the homes of the cops who sat around outside the school and did nothing for 40 minutes.

Well, not nothing , they did arrest some parents who were upset that the cops were sitting around while their children were being killed.

My respect for cops was pretty low , and after this, it’s nothing but contempt .

If if was a $100 worth of drugs beyond that door they would have knocked it down in ten seconds .
If it was two old ladies delivering newspapers they would have gone in guns blazing .

If it was someone rolling a stop sign or driving 13 over , they’d have a gun in their face instantly to collect that revenue.
But children being killed, meh , we will
Just sit here for 45 minutes doing nothing standing around ,

Just remember next time to see an officer.
with the radar, he’s far to much of a coward to stop someone killing children , but 100% not afraid of collecting revenue , or putting his gun in YOUR face.

This mother drove 40 miles to the school , got handcuffed by the cowards , then released, and she jumped the fence went inside the school and got her kids out , all BEFORE the coward cops lifted a finger for anything .
A lot of good LEO’s still out there however I do understand your frustrations and where this is coming from! It’s a shame the progressive thought engine and culture has completely neutered our society. By design if you ask me…

A lot of good LEO’s still out there however I do understand your frustrations and where this is coming from! It’s a shame the progressive thought engine and culture has completely neutered our society. By design if you ask me…
Yeah but there is a particular set of people that hate law enforcement so much it is their life's work to shame, blame and demonize them to the point where they don't know what to do. LE officers live in fear of catching flack from said group of individuals. They have to walk on pins and needles because they are under such scrutiny in this time.

Yeah but there is a particular set of people that hate law enforcement so much it is their life's work to shame, blame and demonize them to the point where they don't know what to do. LE officers live in fear of catching flack from said group of individuals. They have to walk on pins and needles because they are under such scrutiny in this time.
a lot on here.

I disagree
Because there’s was an ENTIRE TOWN full of useless cowards wearing badges.

All they care about is traffic stops and money grabbing .
When it comes time to protect and serve the most vulnerable people in our society , well, you’ve seen what they do.
Which is cower outside , string up caution tape , and arrest parents.
They have proved themselves to be useless cowards .

Gonna be hard for me to even be in the same room with a cop ever again .

Back
Top Bottom