• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA, GA Carry, GOA, or 2nd Amendment Foundation contributors on ODT

jwhit

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
I'm kinda new to ODT, well, under a year, so maybe another member or mod can answer this for me. I have contributed to GOA thru the site, and I see that others have contributed to both NRA and GA Carry because they have badges to show so. Where are these options? I'm not seeing them under paid subscriptions. Are these options no longer available? If not, then why?

I contribute to the cause regardless, but adding more options would be a great way to get other like-minded people involved and maybe raise a couple bucks for the good guys.

The Second Amendment Foundation does some really good work on the front lines. How difficult would it be to add a contributor/badge option for them?

I'm kinda new to ODT, well, under a year, so maybe another member or mod can answer this for me. I have contributed to GOA thru the site, and I see that others have contributed to both NRA and GA Carry because they have badges to show so. Where are these options? I'm not seeing them under paid subscriptions. Are these options no longer available? If not, then why?

I contribute to the cause regardless, but adding more options would be a great way to get other like-minded people involved and maybe raise a couple bucks for the good guys.

The Second Amendment Foundation does some really good work on the front lines. How difficult would it be to add a contributor/badge option for them?

It was huge headache to have all three on sale at once so now we rotate them. January was GOA, February is now GCO, and March will be NRA, and so on.

All the info is here: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/613787-2014-GCO-NRA-amp-GOA-Contributor-Badges

Back
Top Bottom