• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA had a 22 percent downturn in revenue from membership dues in 2017

I'm a lifetime member. I hate to admit this, but I thought I was a lifetime member a few years ago, the 1st time I enrolled it was a scam. Dirt bags took over $1500 from my bank account before my banks fraud department flagged it and called me. It took 3 $500 wire transfers to make them think something was off. Bank refunded my money, but I was without a debit card for 2 weeks. I'm embarrassed to even tell this. I hate scammers!

I'm a lifetime member. I hate to admit this, but I thought I was a lifetime member a few years ago, the 1st time I enrolled it was a scam. Dirt bags took over $1500 from my bank account before my banks fraud department flagged it and called me. It took 3 $500 wire transfers to make them think something was off. Bank refunded my money, but I was without a debit card for 2 weeks. I'm embarrassed to even tell this. I hate scammers!
Was that a scammer posing as the NRA or the actual NRA?

Its amazing what a year plus non stop mass media assault can do, even to the oldest civil rights organization in existence.

It is their own fault. Perhaps they should go back to focusing on working with lawmakers across the country to defend the Second Amendment and focus less on trying to go against the entire progressive movement. What did they expect would happen?

The fact that the 2A has been attached to the far right will not help with its protection long term. The NRA was a big part of that.

I paid for an NRA membership last year in order to enter the convention and see Donald Trump. I was never a member before. The NRA feels it’s OK to blow up my phone with BS.

I am not likely to re-up, and wondering if there’s a bunch of people like me out there.

Back
Top Bottom