• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA PROPOSES REGULATING BUMPSTOCKS!!!!!

Crap like this is why I quit my NRA membership years ago. GOA is the only one I stay a member of.

I swear to god, if the Republicans go along with this and pass a bill banning "bump stocks", and Trump signs it... I'm done with them. I don't even have a "bump stock", but it's the principle of it. I will be solely a libertarian with the exception of people like Rand Paul, Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, or like minded Republicans. Chaffetz can go screw himself.

Regulations and laws are only for law abiding citizens. Criminals pay no attention to any of their "feel good" appeasement's.

What about the existing statute?

26 U.S.C. 5845(b):

"The term [machine gun] shall also include the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person."

I'm no gun law expert fer shore, But in light of the statute, the 2010 ATF letter doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe not to the NRA either...if the existing statute applies then they oughta just fix the regs.

View attachment 1342048

Liberalism is a disease! What a stupid knee jerk reaction to a shooting.

More people killed by hammers and clubs than by rifles.

Doctors kill nearly 250000 annually or 20834 per month in the United States. Nobody is screaming for more regulations on them!

Back
Top Bottom