• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA sells out gun owners

mm1988

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
24   0
Reaction score
guys and gals of ga, please put the NRA on notice, not one more F'in inch on gun control. Bump stocks are stupid and silly to most of us but as soon as laws are passed to restrict one thing more will come. Next time it will be surefire mags (which shooter had) not to mention beta 100rnd drums and than 30s. Don't stand for this erosion of civil liberties. Let's push the NRA to have a backbone or send or money to an organization that does.

i need to see more, but i am not happy. if they asked to reevaluate the bumpstocks,only to clarify what they are legally, then that may be a good move..
if they clarify what makes a bumpstock,then they will only be able to try and ban that. not try and ban everything that can change the standard rate of semi auto fire..
we wont know if we have been thrown under the bus, or saved from having any and all trigger improvements banned...
i dont see the NRA coming out and saying " we are just making sure they dont group any triggers,trigger improvement,or rate of fire enhancing devices in with bumpstocks.."
thats a sure way to get them all on the list. i hope it goes nowhere, but we will see......

i need to see more, but i am not happy. if they asked to reevaluate the bumpstocks,only to clarify what they are legally, then that may be a good move..
if they clarify what makes a bumpstock,then they will only be able to try and ban that. not try and ban everything that can change the standard rate of semi auto fire..
we wont know if we have been thrown under the bus, or saved from having any and all trigger improvements banned...
i dont see the NRA coming out and saying " we are just making sure they dont group any triggers,trigger improvement,or rate of fire enhancing devices in with bumpstocks.."
thats a sure way to get them all on the list. i hope it goes nowhere, but we will see......

Ole wayne was on hannity. He thinks they should be regulated similar to full auto.

GOA has come out strongly opposed to any further legislation. Support groups that care about freedom. NRA is cycled due to MSM John Kelly must be filtering news.

Back
Top Bottom