• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA sells out gun owners

upload_2017-10-8_20-19-47.png

Wayne and cox defiantly need to go without a doubt.

For those of us saying "don't bash the NRA" what would you expect us to do? Sit idly by and not speak our minds? this isn't about bumpfire stocks it's about personal liberty. Only time will tell what will happen here, until than I'm going to speak my mind.

I don't even know what to say anymore.

I'm getting the same feeling I get when I look at the slack-jawed expressions of my girlfriend's family when I argue with that bunch of loser libtards about gun control.
Lol this reminds me of when my ex girls mom used to pat me down. Luickly she had never heard of ankle carry.

How can anyone continue to support this nonsense???

In the first 15 seconds he completely sells out on full auto so it's Unconstitutional NFA for life according to the NRA, and then he opens the door for more regulations on SA. And then he transitions right into a lie as people are actually leaving the NRA in droves.

It's selling out because they're encouraging the narrative of blaming inanimate objects for the deeds of a mad man. Plus it just looks completely hypocritical when we don't want to ban anything when a Muslim kills 49 people with his AR and 30rnd mags but all the sudden 9 more people are killed and that's where we draw the line and want to ban things.

BINGO

Old Chris Wallace at it again. This is why I don't watch cable news anymore. Chris cox looks like a deer in the headlights. Move over and make room for a real man.

Attachments

• IMG_1913.PNG
    IMG_1913.PNG
    537.2 KB · Views: 14
My post was humor but at any rate my mother was a member her husband..i was WAS is the key i left 4 years back...personal reasons...smh SMH

What’s the NRA’s position on those “pistol arm brace” stocks that NOBODY buys for any reason other than to have a short stocked carbine with a 9” to 12” barrel but not NFA restricted?

What’s the NRA’s position on those B.S. “solvent trap” do-it-yourself silencer kits?

How about Tannerite?
Who would scream and swear and vow to quit the NRA if they said the feds could ban individuals of buying mix-yourself high explosives kits (technically, it’s not an explosive until you mix the ingredients on-site) by the pound?

The NRA could support closing ALL these loopholes or devious work-aroubds in federal law, and I’d be OK with that.

And I say that as a guy who has owned and used all these things for years... binary explosive targets, silencers, full autos (the real ones, pre-1986 and transferable) short barreled long guns with and without stocks, and rapid fire trigger manipulation devices.

What’s the NRA’s position on those “pistol arm brace” stocks that NOBODY buys for any reason other than to have a short stocked carbine with a 9” to 12” barrel but not NFA restricted?

What’s the NRA’s position on those B.S. “solvent trap” do-it-yourself silencer kits?

How about Tannerite?
Who would scream and swear and vow to quit the NRA if they said the feds could ban individuals of buying mix-yourself high explosives kits (technically, it’s not an explosive until you mix the ingredients on-site) by the pound?

The NRA could support closing ALL these loopholes or devious work-aroubds in federal law, and I’d be OK with that.

And I say that as a guy who has owned and used all these things for years... binary explosive targets, silencers, full autos (the real ones, pre-1986 and transferable) short barreled long guns with and without stocks, and rapid fire trigger manipulation devices.

This does not surprise me one bit.

How about Tannerite?

The NFA itself is a loophole and a work around of constitutional law. They knew an out right ban would never pass constitutional muster so they used Congress's power to tax to essentially ban things by putting them out of reach. So anyone who lectures on NFA "loopholes" "work arounds" or "pushing the limits" can shove it.

Back
Top Bottom