• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA show requirements?

Lightsped

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
How much will it cost to get into the NRA show in Atlanta? Ive heard people saying its free and others saying it is a couple hundred bucks. I am only interested in the vendor area. Not the meetings.

Also where do we aquire tickets? I didnt see anything on the NRA website.

Thanks

You have to be a member with valid membership. The meeting with the vendors is free, just walk up to the counter and request a ticket. Show membership card and your good to go.
There are other tickets available for meeting and concerts, but those are a little pricy from what I've seen.

Also, if you are not a member, you can sign up at the event. Don't try to sign up anywhere else, even on NRA website, you don't have time to get your number. Takes 3-5 weeks to get it.

Also, if you are not a member, you can sign up at the event. Don't try to sign up anywhere else, even on NRA website, you don't have time to get your number. Takes 3-5 weeks to get it.

I signed up last weekend, I'm already regretting it because I assumed id get my # right away but......... obviously not.

How much will it cost to get into the NRA show in Atlanta? Ive heard people saying its free and others saying it is a couple hundred bucks. I am only interested in the vendor area. Not the meetings.

Also where do we aquire tickets? I didnt see anything on the NRA website.

Thanks
It is free.....shoot me a pm and I'll send you a couple of passes

id like to see the concert, but dont care about much else,
Guys go to NRA Annual Meetings not the straight NRA site. Also, most on here can only dream about going to SHOT. The NRA show is almost identical to SHOT( I've worked both) with the exception being some of the foreign companies and many of the LEO vendors that are at SHOT are not at NRA. This is in our backyard. Going to be worth the trouble to get to the World Congress Center I promise. GO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom