• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRA show requirements?

Anyone carpooling from the Southside \ Newnan area to the show ?

I will be glad to chip in for gas ,as well as be available whatever day they are going :0)

I'm a little late to this thread but I got my tickets (from the NRA) in the mail last week and plan on being there on Saturday. No plans on attending any "specialized" meetings, I just want to see the exhibit hall and all the going's on's!! I pre-registered with the NRA about two months ago. I also got an email from Grafs a couple of weeks ago offering free tickets so I asked for three so I could invite a couple of friends, they sent me 4.

I believe you can buy guns from some dealers (not manufacturers) but you will need your FFL info for transfer purposes. You won't be able to walk out the door with one. As far as Ammo, a lot of the companies are selling (some with show specials) but most have free shipping. Why haul it around all day? I doubt they will have much onsite anyway.

When I signed up all they sent were two lanyards and some midway coupons. I didn't get an assigned number for either my fiance or I

Back
Top Bottom