• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

I wonder how much time is burnt when you have get up and figure out your target?? Maybe the coin will decide.

Attachments

• C96EB0EE-56AD-4B7A-9903-9E09ED6B571C.jpeg
    C96EB0EE-56AD-4B7A-9903-9E09ED6B571C.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 9961D297-4C30-4B9C-9C75-1A403C8CA2B3.jpeg
    9961D297-4C30-4B9C-9C75-1A403C8CA2B3.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 6
Not that I am pumped about my scores from the September match, but when does the NRL22 website reflect match results if you are a member?
That’s a great question… I’m wondering if this new match director did it correctly… I did upload the same day as the match… if I screwed up? Do I get a pass? I promise I have coaching and will get better…

That’s a great question… I’m wondering if this new match director did it correctly… I did upload the same day as the match… if I screwed up? Do I get a pass? I promise I have coaching and will get better…

Oh it's not some huge issue for me...I signed up for the NRL22 before my first match...just wasn't sure how things were uploaded and reflected on the website. I know the timing and process for Steel Challenge.

No worries, you will get it lined out I'm sure

Oh it's not some huge issue for me...I signed up for the NRL22 before my first match...just wasn't sure how things were uploaded and reflected on the website. I know the timing and process for Steel Challenge.

No worries, you will get it lined out I'm sure
I registered for NRL as well and shot an X match and the match we shot. I see the X match results but not the monthly match. Also did you receive anything from them after registering? Curious what I was paying shipping for lol

I registered for NRL as well and shot an X match and the match we shot. I see the X match results but not the monthly match. Also did you receive anything from them after registering? Curious what I was paying shipping for lol
I haven't received anything other than an email with my confirmation of payment lol

I got a package yesterday in the mail. A bunch of stickers, a hat, a chamber flag, a card with my nrl number, and some advertisement cards for a couple companies, oh and a couple plastic dope cards. I signed up like 3 months ago.

I got a package yesterday in the mail. A bunch of stickers, a hat, a chamber flag, a card with my nrl number, and some advertisement cards for a couple companies, oh and a couple plastic dope cards. I signed up like 3 months ago.
Nice. I may be a couple months out then but sounds like a good swag bag.

Back
Top Bottom