• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

I've used more of my bags as butt cushions than rifle bags. Quality investments.
I finally bought an expensive camping chair that packs up pretty small and holds me without fear of breaking. It’s been an awesome addition to my match gear. Fat bag would have been cheaper but no back support.

bVO8De7nTuqFK0XlPecQkA.jpg

This is what I'll be bringing with me. I honestly bought the Wiebad Pump Pillow "just cause" and I haven't really fully figured out how best/when to use it...I may forego it for this match. However, that little WieBad Ultra-Light Loop Bag is awesome as a rear bag when laying prone.

Caldwell is bulky and top heavy (even with a ton of filler removed), but it will do the trick.

View attachment 3509577
This is what I'll be bringing with me. I honestly bought the Wiebad Pump Pillow "just cause" and I haven't really fully figured out how best/when to use it...I may forego it for this match. However, that little WieBad Ultra-Light Loop Bag is awesome as a rear bag when laying prone.

Caldwell is bulky and top heavy (even with a ton of filler removed), but it will do the trick.
Bring the pump pillow. It’ll be good for the rooftop and I’ll run you through ways to use it.

Back
Top Bottom