• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

Great day...really enjoyed meeting everyone. My first NRL22 match was fun and a huge eye-opener on what to work on for next month. I hope to see you all back out there in October.

Now...the question, do I try to take a nap so I can 100% stay up for the Georgia game or do I chance it and see if I can hang past 9pm? Ya'll have a nice rest of your weekends!
Red bull and vodka. Send it

Had an outstanding day at the range with y’all. Great to meet and share tips tricks and strategies with you fine folks. Can’t say it enough thanks to you vets for all the extra help for newcomers to competing and new to shooting. I saw a lot of improved shooters because of the effort y’all put into helping everyone out. I think I started figuring it out on the last 2 stages and I have plenty room for improvement. I’m pretty sure the kid kicked my butt today and couldn’t be happier about it. Looking forward to the next one.

Had an outstanding day at the range with y’all. Great to meet and share tips tricks and strategies with you fine folks. Can’t say it enough thanks to you vets for all the extra help for newcomers to competing and new to shooting. I saw a lot of improved shooters because of the effort y’all put into helping everyone out. I think I started figuring it out on the last 2 stages and I have plenty room for improvement. I’m pretty sure the kid kicked my butt today and couldn’t be happier about it. Looking forward to the next one.
Looks like you were able to edge him out! Nice job today.

Attachments

• 1E6722BE-7B14-4243-868B-4688FEC6152B.jpeg
    1E6722BE-7B14-4243-868B-4688FEC6152B.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 22
Question on those mini game changer bags everyone had...is it the "Pint-Sized" version on their website? I can't find a "mini". The one I shot with on the tank trap...was that filled with "sand" or "standard" fill? I really liked the way it felt, definitely want to add one to my range bag.

Question on those mini game changer bags everyone had...is it the "Pint-Sized" version on their website? I can't find a "mini". The one I shot with on the tank trap...was that filled with "sand" or "standard" fill? I really liked the way it felt, definitely want to add one to my range bag.
The pint sized is the one you used. I’m pretty positive it was sand but I’ll let Marcus verify. The medium sized bags seem to be a little more versatile overall but nothing wrong with the pint sized.

It was great shooting with you guys today! I won’t be at the October match cause of vacation, but hope to see you all in November! If you’re looking for more action between now an then check out Cavern Cove precision rimfire. I’ll be shooting their match next Sunday. Run by another couple of great guys. It’s about a half hour outside of Huntsville. Worth the drive!

??? : I used 10power and 50yd parallax and never moved from either .. stayed the same through all courses 50-110yds should I adjust at a certain yd or am I ok inside 100yd with this regiment and adjust past that.

Back
Top Bottom