• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

The pint sized is the one you used. I’m pretty positive it was sand but I’ll let Marcus verify. The medium sized bags seem to be a little more versatile overall but nothing wrong with the pint sized.
Probably a shmedium heavy. If it came off the far table they were mine. I had a heavy small and shmedium.

??? : I used 10power and 50yd parallax and never moved from either .. stayed the same through all courses 50-110yds should I adjust at a certain yd or am I ok inside 100yd with this regiment and adjust past that.
I usually shoot between 10 and 15 power on all targets. Only zoom in on prone or mod-prone. Helps with the field of view.

I usually shoot between 10 and 15 power on all targets. Only zoom in on prone or mod-prone. Helps with the field of view.

Thank you I tried to use the bare min to get through on zoomies so that makes me feel better.

Snake charmer was my best stage and great ideas West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR we thoroughly enjoyed the event.

Not sure what my # is on practiscore
Any way I can figure that out or is it a request to be notified ?
Probably more of an FYI… we were tight this weekend and I don’t want to open it to a bunch of folks and have to hear about John R. and his buddy. Weather permitting… we will be out in the open.

Back
Top Bottom