• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NRL .22lr Match in Tallapoosa, Ga 9/18

It seems like there are several missing bags...all mine came home with me, mainly because they weren't worth a damn to begin with...lol

I checked my car and range bag, no extra passengers. Hopefully it will show up...
My best hope is Marcus took it with him. He has the same bag so it makes sense. He’s going to check when he gets home. I’ve never lost anything at a match so don’t think it’s a common occurrence.

If he's anything like me it was in the first place he looked and then his wife found it.
Man...this is such a regular occurrence at my house...and damn it if my wife isn't right and finds whatever it is we are looking for 90% of the time. It goes something like this...

(Me) I can't find the ****** (Her) Are you looking with MAN EYES? (Me) No devil woman!! (Her) Here is what you were looking for, it was laying right next to where you were looking...(Me) .....

Did we find the missing bag? It is my understanding that it might have reappeared…PM me if you need too. Also.. maybe its just me, but it looks like a smaller match this upcoming month. Can my local shooters share the match info with fellow shooters please? I have my eye on a couple of hostage targets and a really nice KYL… Not to mention a memorization engagement stage.(wait… how many fingers am I holding up?) Also, October 2nd is an open club day and if you want to, come play. I will have some generous targets out for practice.

Back
Top Bottom