• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NYC trouble - threads merged on 12.4

What would you recommend

• Fight it all the way. Fight everything, including the illegal search

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Make a deal. Know when to fold and know when to walk away

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Fire the attorneys and "HANDLE" it like a man. DIY.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Make sure you wear white "T"s and boxer shorts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TACOS

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
fg.jpg

It sucks that they have such **** laws there. The city is rich with American history, great food and and awesome night life. If it weren't for the **** laws I would love to visit. Same goes for California. That state is gorgeous but anti gun laws ruin it.

It sucks that they have such **** laws there. The city is rich with American history, great food and and awesome night life. If it weren't for the **** laws I would love to visit. Same goes for California. That state is gorgeous but anti gun laws ruin it.

Yup I spent many of my growing up years going into "the City". Great food, crazy sites to see, museums, parks, Bronx Zoo etc. etc. Really cool city, but the laws are nuts!

The Atlanta metropolitan area has 2/3ds of the voters in Georgia. Do the math,

Cobb County, that "Republican Stronghold" is the center of the 6th Congressional District and it's a coin flip between Osoff and Handel. In 10 years, metro Atlanta will own Georgia, one way or another.

Habla Espanol?

Gwinnett was strongly republican 25 years ago, in 2016 it went to Clinton. I can completely relate to non-NYC New Yorkers.....I grew up in downstate Illinois. Chicago is a crap hole,

and to think that a couple hundred years ago, Wisconsin wanted its southern border to go all the way to the southern tip of Lake Michigan, placing about the northern 100 miles of Illinois into the Badger State. But Illinois prevailed and "won" that land that then became Chicago.

Gwinnett was strongly republican 25 years ago, in 2016 it went to Clinton. I can completely relate to non-NYC New Yorkers.....I grew up in downstate Illinois. Chicago is a crap hole,

and to think that a couple hundred years ago, Wisconsin wanted its southern border to go all the way to the southern tip of Lake Michigan, placing about the northern 100 miles of Illinois into the Badger State. But Illinois prevailed and "won" that land that then became Chicago.

It's too bad...

Back
Top Bottom