• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NYC trouble - threads merged on 12.4

What would you recommend

• Fight it all the way. Fight everything, including the illegal search

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Make a deal. Know when to fold and know when to walk away

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Fire the attorneys and "HANDLE" it like a man. DIY.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Make sure you wear white "T"s and boxer shorts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TACOS

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
Only way I can think of for him to get off here is to bribe the judge. Which, in NYC, is probably a real option.

Or, if he has some buddies in police departments outside the city...he could have them pull over the DA, Judge, arresting officers, etc for some trumped up moving violation and then plant drugs in their car.

Or close family members of the above. Fight fire with fire.

That is the worst advice I've ever heard. NYC does not work like that.... despite what you may think. You know what happens when you bribe a judge in NYC? You won't see him again. That ain't some small town corrupt police department **** here. And if he had the bankroll to be bribing judges in NYC, he wouldn't be in trouble right now.

He would more than likely be able to plead down if was anything but a gun related charge. NY is all about "taking bad guns from bad people"

I wish your friend all the luck, ****ty what is happening. Please, mg best advice is get the best lawyer you can. The $$ he will owe is far worth it when you don't walk around the rest of your life a felon.

Have him contact the Tresmond Law Firm. They are super pro 2A, and are very active in the firearms community. They should be able to help

I have to go up to Long Island to see mom, dad and sister at cemetery. It will be a very uncomfortable trip without my carry. I will have a 90lb GSD with and a small youth aluminum bat.

Last trip I went way out of the way and dropped my stuff off at a friend's in PA.

If you're going to carry a bat, carry some balls and a glove as well.

NYC isn't even America anymore. How these liberal states can violate the bill of rights so blatantly is beyond me.

I would not report. I would run to an undisclosed, very rural area in South Dakota or somewhere like that and make the most of it. There's no way those idiots would lock me away in prison for exercising my rights. Screw them. I would rather die than be locked up in a NY prison for carrying my self defense tool, the same tool that I have a God given, inalienable right to possess, and is supposed to be protected by the Constitution. You know, the law of the land...?

Of course I will not be visiting NYC so I don't have to worry about it.

We'd need more than a million. 1000 times the number of nypd and ny state police. All armed no ammunition.
oh I'm just talking about overwhelming their legal system with all the arrests for nothing. The kind of movement that FORCES change.

Screw running to Dakota. I'd never leave GA and I'd never go to Rikers island over what I felt were bogus charges. Id continue on with my life, up my posture, and we can just see what happens when you serve that hard knock. I agree with you 100% otherwise and would be spiritually prepared for the outcome.

Same here. I wouldn't leave everything and everyone behind because some high and mighty NYC badge thinks he would come here and take me away on this complete BS charge.

If those anti American fascists can violate federal law and have a sanctuary city for illegals, then I will have my sanctuary for a free American citizen. They are also violating the bill of rights with their anti 2A crap. Screw them.

Same here. I wouldn't leave everything and everyone behind because some high and mighty NYC badge thinks he would come here and take me away on this complete BS charge.

If those anti American fascists can violate federal law and have a sanctuary city for illegals, then I will have my sanctuary for a free American citizen. They are also violating the bill of rights with their anti 2A crap. Screw them.
I've watched at least 100 CCTV security clips of cherrys getting popped (both cops and civi) on "babies first kill". Hey, we all gotta have a first gunfight. 90% of the time it looks like a big ball of f*** happening, because it's their firsty and they're complacent, inexperienced, scared, out of shape, undergunned, ambushed etc etc . A man who has been in many gunfights, and has learned from his non fatal mistakes, and is switched on, trained and well armed will unleash hell fury on whoever engages him first. This man would eventually be killed of course. But I believe the department loss trying to kill this man would be nothing short of catastrophic by today's standards. Know your worth. Sometimes you'll surprise yourself when miracles happen, sometimes you go meet Jesus.

I've watched at least 100 CCTV security clips of cherrys getting popped (both cops and civi) on "babies first kill". Hey, we all gotta have a first gunfight. 90% of the time it looks like a big ball of f*** happening, because it's their firsty and they're complacent, inexperienced, scared, out of shape, undergunned, ambushed etc etc . A man who has been in many gunfights, and has learned from his non fatal mistakes, and is switched on, trained and well armed will unleash hell fury on whoever engages him first. This man would eventually be killed of course. But I believe the department loss trying to kill this man would be nothing short of catastrophic by today's standards. Know your worth. Sometimes you'll surprise yourself when miracles happen, sometimes you go meet Jesus.

Just like that idiot who declared war on the Dallas PD last year. Most of those cops were running around without a clue of what to do. They finally got him with an exploding robot, but they paid a heavy price for simply being there.

I'm only using him as an example. He was a complete POS and I'm glad he's dead.

I was thinking the same thing as you, and aside from his non combat arms MOS training, all he did was go out in his back yard and run drills with his AK and PC on. Played some milsim, read TMs/FMs and even though he was a psychopath, BLM terrorist and deserved to be killed by Johnny 5 he made the Dallas PD look like a rookie department. I know it was a difficult situation but how long would that have lasted had 30 rangers or 30 ODA members instantly executed react to sniper fire and moved on his a** police sometimes think they're the most trained, fastest dude on the gun. They forget they walk amongst warriors

Most LEO's I know couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat, but there are some who are phenomenal shots. The ones who are great shots are almost exclusively ex military.

Back
Top Bottom