• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NYC trouble - threads merged on 12.4

What would you recommend

• Fight it all the way. Fight everything, including the illegal search

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Make a deal. Know when to fold and know when to walk away

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Fire the attorneys and "HANDLE" it like a man. DIY.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Make sure you wear white "T"s and boxer shorts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TACOS

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
Oh hell yes!
No one is "taking anything out" on LEO. That would be going to the PD and starting some ish. I'm saying if a FREE, law abiding man feels his constitutional rights have been infringed upon to the point his life has changed fundamentally, well, don't be surprised if that man identifies the errosion of liberty taking place and does what his constitution not only allows him to do, but considers it HIS duty to do. Stand up to tyrants, defend your constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic. I do not advocate violence against LEO, ridiculous. I advocate standing up for your personal liberties and your constitution. AGAINST anyone, even a police officer, even a soldier, a doctor, an attorney a teacher a 14 year old. No one is off limits when you're staring down the barrel of a loaded gun that's been used to oppress you. As for myself, I have no problem, what-so-ever dying for the constitution, and dying for my freedom. I've put my life on a the line time and time and time again and bled, and killed, and sacrificed a decade of my life for this "idea" of freedom, for this little piece of land I call home. I don't care who pays your bills, don't Tread on Me

Taking anything out on LEO should be out of the question. They did not make the laws.

Yeah. That's the tragedy of it all. Piece of ****, cowardly politicians enact oppressive laws that cops have to either risk their lives enforcing or lose their jobs refusing to enforce.

Yeah. That's the tragedy of it all. Piece of ****, cowardly politicians enact oppressive laws that cops have to either risk their lives enforcing or lose their jobs refusing to enforce.

They should give it some thought before taking a job that forces them to infringe on the liberties of the citizenry. If ordered to violate the Constitution, they should refuse and find another job. As far as I'm concerned, if they go along with it, they agree with it.

A felony conviction pretty much negates his education as far as his career goes.. Many doors that would have been wide open for him and his future will be permanently shut.

A public defender will not fight for him, he will need a private attorney, and an expensive one at that. He needs to go all out and fight for a non felony outcome to this mess.

A year and a day is the same as 10 years in prison, both are felony outcomes.

. . . . and he's gonna have to give up his guns for LIFE . . . . .

Unfortunately I have heard of cases of folks getting gang raped and becoming HIV+ at Rikers.
I think the young man should put his education to work in another country unless he is prepared to spill blood.
That is if he made an honest mistake.
I would not be trusting the system if I were in his shoes.
Life is too short and I am far too comfortable to put my butt on the line with him.

Back
Top Bottom