• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Obama to issue executive order doing away with 22nd Amendment. 3rd term!

Is it possible or is it a certainty? What would it take for him to issue an executive order to get rid of the 22nd amendment and get a 3rd term? The Republicans won't stop him as they have failed to stop anything he has pushed so far. The Republicans would rather have Obama with a 3rd term than to have to deal with Trump. Even if you only watch the first 7 to 10 minutes. This is some scary stuff from many different sources. Not conspiracy! Everyone thought it was conspiracy to think the government would implant chips in people, yet here it is. http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6237364/n...a-approves-computer-chip-humans/#.V-CEovArLcs

Obviously someone has to be willing to enforce the constitution, however it takes not only an act of congress but also three fifths ( if i remember corectly ) of the states to ratify any changes.
As far as delaying or interupting the election, each state controls how it goes about sending delegates to the electoral college where the actual vote for president occurs.
If a complete electoral college does not convene for any reason whatsoever ever by some time in december i believe the president is selected by a vote in the House of Representatives.
So I'm not worried about that.

Obviously someone has to be willing to enforce the constitution, however it takes not only an act of congress but also three fifths ( if i remember corectly ) of the states to ratify any changes.
As far as delaying or interupting the election, each state controls how it goes about sending delegates to the electoral college where the actual vote for president occurs.
If a complete electoral college does not convene for any reason whatsoever ever by some time in december i believe the president is selected by a vote in the House of Representatives.
So I'm not worried about that.
Well if you remember the bush v gore case the supreme Court can now decide the Presidency. They set that dangerous precedent.

Boy, did that super-secret plot work, huh? Some people will go through great lengths to characterize Obama as the devil incarnate. It's like therapy or something. Do Americans really have short-term memory loss? How many times have we armed really bad guys in various parts of the world? I mean, seriously, you think this is limited to Obama or any one president? Our government has been involved in clandestine activites since its inception. Doesn't make Obama's actions any more tolerable, but this type of activity is not an Obama-era phenomenon, no matter how many times you're influenced otherwise in the media.

but now we have the 24hr news cycle and alex jones to tell us what is really going on :tinfoil3:

Please don't get me started on this piece of Sh#&t we call our Commander & Chief and the dumb ass Democrats that support him

Please don't get me started on this piece of Sh#&t we call our Commander & Chief and the dumb ass Democrats that support him

well just wait, trump or clinton either one we are assured at least 4 more years of booger-eating libtard policy...

image.jpeg

Well if you remember the bush v gore case the supreme Court can now decide the Presidency. They set that dangerous precedent.
In that case the supreme court of the united states refused to rule and sent the case back to Florida's supreme court that had originally said that a recount would have to be state wide as opposed to just a few heavily Democrat precincts around Miami.
At that point the secretary of state had until the constitutional deadline to certify the results which were for Bush, three days I think. Knowing that a full recount would be impossible by then Gore withdrew and the election was certified. If The gore team had kept fighting, it would have gone to the Republican controlled House of Representitives anyway.

Back
Top Bottom