• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Obsidian 45 from Rugged Suppresors

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
Anyone own or have experience with an obsidian 45 suppressor from Rugged suppresors. Want to put this on an SBR MPX and and maybe on some Glock 9 or 45 pistols ? Need advice.

May one day put it on a 300 blackout?

What do you all say?

I had one clear papers not to long ago, also had a form 1 clear yesterday for a 9mm SBR I'm building. I plan to use it predominantly on the 9mm, but it sounds very nice the few times I've put it on a .45 as well.

It shares pistons and fixed thread mounts with the Octane, and i believe the liberty revolution.

I had one clear papers not to long ago, also had a form 1 clear yesterday for a 9mm SBR I'm building. I plan to use it predominantly on the 9mm, but it sounds very nice the few times I've put it on a .45 as well.

It shares pistons and fixed thread mounts with the Octane, and i believe the liberty revolution.

Thanks !

Do you use the the long or the short configuration... and does the long configuration seem too heavy on a pistol?

I've shot one and compared it to my TiRant45 on same weapon(s) at suppressor shoot. Nice can and having steel baffles it will last a long time. This can wasn't out when I got my TiRant because I would have chosen it just for the piston availability.

Where did you buy yours at?

I've got one but not yet shot it as I'm finishing up the suppressor host for it now. See PCC picture thread in firearms chat for the can and host. Having both the Obsidian and Ghost all I can say just from holding them is that the Obsidian is built like a tank. Won't know real word differences untill I get out and shoot them both when time permits.

I've got one but not yet shot it as I'm finishing up the suppressor host for it now. See PCC picture thread in firearms chat for the can and host. Having both the Obsidian and Ghost all I can say just from holding them is that the Obsidian is built like a tank. Won't know real word differences untill I get out and shoot them both when time permits.

Awesome thank you!

Back
Top Bottom