• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OC folks, check out this police encounter....

I really love the ODT. Sadly it kinda sickens me to see just how many cop-haters there are here who seem to live only to bleat like beaten sheep about how cops step over every line just to be mean to poor lil innocent scumbags who run their mouths. God knows a cop should just say "yessir" every time some POS with a camera phone wants to talk trash. Sometimes a cop deserves to be punished for something he does. The shooting in Oregon for instance. But this crap? This is just an excuse for the scum that circle the ODT drain to lambast another cop.

For a place that is supposed to be populated by decent, constitutional and patriotic people, you cop-haters are a disgrace. And it shames me personally to be associated with you. I guess it's finally time to actually use the ignore feature. Sad really, But then I guess every community has its share of trash.

I really love the ODT. Sadly it kinda sickens me to see just how many cop-haters there are here who seem to live only to bleat like beaten sheep about how cops step over every line just to be mean to poor lil innocent scumbags who run their mouths. God knows a cop should just say "yessir" every time some POS with a camera phone wants to talk trash. Sometimes a cop deserves to be punished for something he does. The shooting in Oregon for instance. But this crap? This is just an excuse for the scum that circle the ODT drain to lambast another cop.

For a place that is supposed to be populated by decent, constitutional and patriotic people, you cop-haters are a disgrace. And it shames me personally to be associated with you. I guess it's finally time to actually use the ignore feature. Sad really, But then I guess every community has its share of trash.

Tell us how you really feel!

lol

The guy with the camera was an arrogant prick indeed. But he's standing up for out rights, which most people won't do. They just sit around and watch our country evolve into a police state.

the guy in adadovic video was actually rather nice. He did not break any laws and was just checking on his girlfriend. Ill value his privacy as much as he does. Nothing wrong with what he did. He was kinda asking for trouble doing what he did... but its not a crime. While im not a cop hater... I do try to avoid them. They make me nervous. Dunno why... they just do.

"AN OFFICER ENCOUNTERING A PERSON CARRYING A FIREARM OPENLY IN PHILADELPHIA SHOULD FOR THE SAFTEY OF PUBLIC INVESTIGATE AS A POSSIBLE VUFA VIOLATION.

A. SINCE A SEPARATE LICENSE IS REQUIRED IN PHILADELPHIA AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY OFFICER TO KNOW WHO DOES AND DOES NOT HAVE A VALID CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE, IT IS ENTIRELY REASONALBE FOR OFFICERS TO TEMPORARILY DETAIN AND INVESTIGATE ANY INDIVIDUAL CARRYING A FIREARM EXPOSED TO DETERMINE IF THE PERSON IS OPERATING WITH THE LAW."

This is completely illogical. For example, should a policeman stop every motorist they see in order to ascertain whether or not they have a license to drive their vehicle? On another note... If there are policemen stationed every 100 yards, should the person be forced to lye on the ground every 100 yards and be subjected to the whims of the police?

I'm not for OC just for the sake of OC or to prove a point. I prefer to have the element of surprise on my side.

There are times that LEO do stop every motorist they see. It's called a license check and, yes, they are checking to see if you have the needed license to drive a car. If I don't want to get stopped at a license check then I don't drive a car. If I don't want to get my Weapons License checked every 100 feet I'll CC. Makes sense to me.

the guy in adadovic video was actually rather nice. He did not break any laws and was just checking on his girlfriend. Ill value his privacy as much as he does. Nothing wrong with what he did. He was kinda asking for trouble doing what he did... but its not a crime. While im not a cop hater... I do try to avoid them. They make me nervous. Dunno why... they just do.

Everything you just said. I don't dislike LEO, but some of them certainly know how to make people uneasy.

Back
Top Bottom