• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OC in Waffle House Sunday am Marietta

I have OC a few times just to see if people were going to make a big deal about it, if I wanted to one day...Went all sorts of places, Walmart, Resturants, Home Depot, Lowes, Autozone, gas stations etc...Never had anyone freak out, maybe it's cause its a Glock but its OD so I don't know...I will be OC'ing on occasion now that hunting season is here, I always wear my Glock OWB while hunting or anytime on our property in the woods cause we have had a problem with aggressive yotes and Packs of stay dogs.

To be honest it is more comfortable for me to Conceal, than it is to carry OWB. Especially when riding around in the car.

I was waiting for the "it isn't true if there are no pics". So here we go.

i53.tinypic.com_10ga4w1.jpg

cropped to protect the identity of the innocent.

It looked like a sig from where I was sitting.

He should have sit in a booth. Anyone could have just walked up and taken that from his holster. Instead he is sitting with his back to the entrance fully exposed and can be easily disarmed by the grandmaw standing behind him. That earns him the title of D-bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like he wanted to make absolutely sure everyone knew he had a gun.
If I had gone in there open carrying with that setup, I would have either left or waited until I could find a little more secure place to sit.
That looks like an invitation.

not the chair i would pick with OC, even if another person was watching or not

Not a chair I would pick PERIOD. Never sit with your back to the door unless absolutely no other choice. Never sit with your back to the crowded part of the room unless absolutely no other choice either. The door is ALWAYS the greater of the two evils to me.

Back
Top Bottom