• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OC in Waffle House Sunday am Marietta

You know what the good news is Wozbean. After that guy gets shot in the back of the head by grandmaw. You get to be the hero and cap granny.

Just kidding man :laugh:

Lots of opinions posted here, and I cannot disagree with most of them.

A common element is that exposed open carry "just because I can" doesn't
enhance the image of a responsible gun owner

I'm not saying this particular guy is the best representation of a gunowner...yeah, his situational awareness leaves something to be desired. But in general, I think a responsible carrier is a good diplomat to non-gun people.

Looks like he wanted to make absolutely sure everyone knew he had a gun.
If I had gone in there open carrying with that setup, I would have either left or waited until I could find a little more secure place to sit.
That looks like an invitation.

I don't know that I can agree with your first statement. He's wearing a black t-shirt, black belt, black gun, black holster...not the most flashy rig I've ever seen.

I do agree with the second statement

At least he was exercising his constitutional right in a lawful way, causing no trouble, if more people did so openingly then there would be less inclination for politicians to vote against the peoples rights. Personally I think he's doing what everyone should be doing if he's comfortable with it and its not prohibited at the business owners request. Would he scare me ? Hell no, its what I can't/don't see that bothers me.

I was waiting for the "it isn't true if there are no pics". So here we go.

i53.tinypic.com_10ga4w1.jpg

cropped to protect the identity of the innocent.

It looked like a sig from where I was sitting.

he should sit with his back to the wall

Back
Top Bottom