• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OC in Waffle House Sunday am Marietta

Why? Then he couldn't show off the fact that he is open carrying at Waffle House.

just something i do, i hardly open carry anymore. only time i do is with my cz75

ive open carried like 40 times in the waffle houses here in atlanta, never noticed the no firearms signs. i dont read signs, i figure if someone has a problem with me being armed they can ask me to leave. and ill tell them to kiss my sun deprived ass and never eat at their establishment again. also ill have some very choice and rude language for them

just something i do, i hardly open carry anymore. only time i do is with my cz75

ive open carried like 40 times in the waffle houses here in atlanta, never noticed the no firearms signs. i dont read signs, i figure if someone has a problem with me being armed they can ask me to leave. and ill tell them to kiss my sun deprived ass and never eat at their establishment again. also ill have some very choice and rude language for them
I hear ya man. It's any licensed persons right to OC if they want. I just choose to conceal.

My gf just asked me yesterday at a restaurant why I always stick her in the side of the booth with her back to the front. I explained the advantage of awareness of what's coming at me.

I hear ya man. It's any licensed persons right to OC if they want. I just choose to conceal.

My gf just asked me yesterday at a restaurant why I always stick her in the side of the booth with her back to the front. I explained the advantage of awareness of what's coming at me.

thats what i do, i mean i like being relaxed and if my gun is against the wall in a booth i dont have to worry about me being staring down or someone tryin (ill emphasize the tryin part) to take it from me

Wow that will teach the Waffle House staff. If you have a problem with rules a private owned business post why not speak to someone who can provide a solution not the waitress and the cook. Try the manager, district manager etc. You could exercise your right to choose not to eat there.

Last edited:
Wow that will teach the Waffle House staff. If you have a problem with rules a private owned business post why not speak to someone who can provide a solution not the waitress and the cook. Try the manager, district manager etc. You could exercise your right to choose not to eat there.

ive never had a problem, because anyone who works there usually doesnt care. if someone did mention it i would assume them to be in a manager position

:rofl::rofl:
you are right.... and along your logic, generalizations and stereotypes... all blacks are criminals and all whites are racists. Oh and all mexicans are illegal. and.. and.. and..

well done sir. may we all strive to see the world through your filter

edit to add: and my chinese people open restaurants and serve cats.

LMAO

I saw the sign on the wall outside the building entrance and asked the manager if he cared he said is it conceled? yep he asked you gonna shot me? Nope he said then your good with me!!!!!

Its amusing that someone on a gun forum took a secretive picture of a guy carrying thats obviously not a criminal, and posted it on said gun forum like " oh my god look what I saw this morning!!".......You guys are acting like the unarmed and unaware masses that think its a big deal for someone to open carry a gun. IWB hoilsters are for places that its not good to open carry,end of story.

jmurphy......why would you go up to someone and ask if its ok that you have a concealed weapon.....its concealed dude!!!!

Its amusing that someone on a gun forum took a secretive picture of a guy carrying thats obviously not a criminal, and posted it on said gun forum like " oh my god look what I saw this morning!!".......You guys are acting like the unarmed and unaware masses that think its a big deal for someone to open carry a gun.

I think you missed what I posted. Here it is verbatim, not edited etc.

No cops responding to MWG call
No criminals targeting him first.
Just a guy having breakfast.

I was trying to point out that no cops showed up. No mothers or little children ran away screaming. No criminals came to rob Waffle House and targeted him first. All of these things are what you here when people say OC is bad. I also did NOT show his face. HOWEVER I was irritated by 2 things. 1. His selection of seating. 2. How a lot of members here were VERY disrespectful, they undoubtedly are CC'ers.

So you are saying I was wrong for posting a pic? If I had NOT posted a pic the response would have been "if there are no pics it didn't happen". Can't please everyone al lthe time I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom