• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OC in Waffle House Sunday am Marietta

I stand by my opinion that OC is for douche bags that never made it through the police academy... It seems to me that I can exercise many of my rights without advertising them on my hip.

I stand by my opinion that OC is for douche bags that never made it through the police academy... It seems to me that I can exercise many of my rights without advertising them on my hip.
yet you don't mine exercising freedom of speech with a completely douche bagish comment like that.

Interesting comment. Conversely, I've met a lot of douche bags that open carry every day AND made it through the police academy.

I have no problem with someone OC. His choice of seating would not be my choice but to each his own. I will not OC in public for several reasons. The masses will as stated above go about there lives oblivious to their surroundings, but law enforcment and scum bags are more aware of their surroundings and most of the time will pick up on somone who is OC. That to me takes away my most valuable assests to surviving a hostile situation. 1. My ability to blend in with the masses. 2. My element of suprise or opurtunity to retrieve my weapon unwatched. You decrease your options if you are in possesion of one of the known weapons in the room. These are just my opinions and by all means if you OC rest assured I will watch your back with my CC since you have made yourself the primary focal point in the room.

Not to be insulting as I could care less whether someone else open carries or not, but I'd be willing to bet that 7 out of 10 OC'ers aren't the sharpest tacks in the drawer. Perhaps the most jagged, but definitely not the sharpest.

The guy sitting at the counter with his back to the door reminds me of an ODT ad under free stuff: LNIB, full clip of SD ammo, plus Blackhawk holster and runny eggs. lol. If something went down at that awful waffle, that guy would be scattered, smothered, and screwed.

Back
Top Bottom