• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oct 8th M&G at Sonnys BBQ Buford 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt I can make this one BIKER13 BIKER13 - but hopefully the Christmas one I can as long as the seizure thing stays in check.
(I never thought I would miss driving so much , it has only been a few weeks too since I been banned from behind the wheel :( )

I doubt I can make this one BIKER13 BIKER13 - but hopefully the Christmas one I can as long as the seizure thing stays in check.
(I never thought I would miss driving so much , it has only been a few weeks too since I been banned from behind the wheel :( )
Do what you can when you can. Biggest thing is to get well.

Do what you can when you can. Biggest thing is to get well.
Thanks Biker ! I was just messaging with BHPSteel and we were discussing riding together if he goes and I feel up to it. :) So….who knows ?!
I am for sure believing I will be able to get together for the Thanksgiving/Christmas or whatever comes up next !
I kind of like seeing y’all’s ugly faces at least a couple of times a year. It keeps me humble !!:heh:

after the 8th I am outta here til Christmas party on the 10th of dec. November there is to much going on. But we will see. Always up for a lunch if someone sets one up and I can make it

13 days.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom