• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odds of me seeing my 401k

It's only fair and it's the job of governments to protect those who can't protect themselves. It's further proof that systemic racism in America results in a certain class of people having the good fortune and privilege of saving some of their unneeded money for retirement while others cannot. It should be the primary focus of our leaders to tax 401ks and redistribute those monies to folks who haven't a 401k so each and every American can enjoy a fruitful and peaceful retirement free from worry.

Asking non gun advice on ODT…ymmv. But you guys think democrats would do that? I mean it’s Americans, only thing left that gives them some kind of autonomy. You don’t think that Americans who lose a portion of their 401k won’t vote out these morons? Or are there enough non-saving morons to cancel out any effect our savers vote?

Not that I would ever vote Democrat, but there are enough people on the fence with regards to voting that I think it would be a nail in the coffin for them if they took peoples savings.
With the theft of the last election, you think our votes are going to count next time?
Dont get me wrong, i will still vote in person.

It's only fair and it's the job of governments to protect those who can't protect themselves. It's further proof that systemic racism in America results in a certain class of people having the good fortune and privilege of saving some of their unneeded money for retirement while others cannot. It should be the primary focus of our leaders to tax 401ks and redistribute those monies to folks who haven't a 401k so each and every American can enjoy a fruitful and peaceful retirement free from worry.

Wow, that sounded all very politician like.

Asking non gun advice on ODT…ymmv. But you guys think democrats would do that? I mean it’s Americans only thing left that gives them some kind of autonomy. You don’t think that Americans who lose a portion of their 401k won’t vote out these morons? Or are there enough non-saving morons to cancel out any effect of the savers vote?

Not that I would ever vote Democrat, but there are enough people on the fence with regards to voting that I think it would be a nail in the coffin for them if they took peoples savings.

Not sure that those who voted them in have much savings or retirement investments. They seem to be more on the receiving end of the grab….

edit: If that is the case then the free loaders would certainly reelect them to continue the gravy train

Great plan! There will be a group of Macongo-ites coming over to your place tonight to iron out the details and get things set up. Make sure you have all your investment account numbers and passwords ready so they can get things rolling :becky:.

By the way, I rate your post A1 in the shiit stirring category. Bwahahahahaha. :thumb:

Yes...it's OUR duty to atone for that 400 years' thing.... :0)

Dude, you're scaring me!

I've been doing ok in my 401k because my employer offers a service from some "guru" company who maps out the best ways to make money. Depending on if you want to be aggressive or conservative. I'm 34, this is my first job that offers 401k so I've been learning for the past 5 years about 401k. I have other investment apps that havent been bringing in the big bucks. I just mainly see me contributing, but the dividends are so small, I sometime ask myself why I'm still investing. The only sure investment is buying guns. Guns hardly lose much value and are always going to be a hot commodity. Check the Glocks in the handgun section here. :biggrin1::biggrin1::blabla::blabla: If you were smart and bought some Arsenal, Norinco, PolyTech, and Saiga AK's and kept them NIB, you would be sitting on a gold mine. Also transferables are great investments. My $0.02¢.
Keep investing in your 401K...unless your buying high end collector firearms in the 50K range you will go broke. Your 401 if through a FDIC insured company will pay you back in $$$ not used Glocks!

Back
Top Bottom