• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odds of me seeing my 401k

Was listening to Dana Loesch on way home tonight, she said next on the agena to go after the 401k and retirement accounts. The option is , the Dems will say is we raise taxes threw the roof or go after the 401s

I day trade behind a Roth IRA and I’m not a financial advisor but I would suggest anyone with a large 401k get involved in managing it. The market is pumped up and will have a large correction soon. Take profits and buy back in on the inevitable dip coming

With the theft of the last election, you think our votes are going to count next time?
Dont get me wrong, i will still vote in person.

Statement 1: baseless claim for which you have no proof.
Statement 2: directly undermines the credibility of your previous statement.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Was listening to Dana Loesch on way home tonight, she said next on the agena to go after the 401k and retirement accounts. The option is , the Dems will say is we raise taxes threw the roof or go after the 401s

Where does this chick get her info from? Either she is dumb, or she knows she's making stuff up, and counts on her listeners being gullible...

401k's already get taxed when they get withdrawn from, in the form of income taxes. If anything, they'd go after people's Roth, because that's where people are reaping the larger benefit, from a tax avoidance standpoint.

1628787513529.png

With Biden's latest spending bill (largely unfunded), the odds of you seeing YOUR 401K funds are getting smaller every day.

Back
Top Bottom