• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Odds of me seeing my 401k

with all I am reading these days time to invest in a gas powered post hole digger and buy a crate of coffee cans, cash it in while its still mine,

If there was no fraud, then why have they fought so hard to deny access to the ballots? If it was a open and shut case then why no hearings? You will never make me believe the dems and some so called republicans aren’t hiding something. They fought this harder than anything else.

Does it also smell fishy to you that nobody has actually provided any real evidence of fraud? Or the fact that Trump's own lawyers produced no evidence, and now that they're being sued for defamation, they are all admitting that their claims were opinion only, and never meant to be taken as fact?
Personally the thing I find fishiest of all is that democrats would be able to pull off this grand fraud to steal the presidency, but not bother to give themselves any other victories on those ballots? Seriously, what's more likely, Dems pulled off a grand conspiracy against one dude and left all the other elections on the ballot alone, or the guy who never had 50% approval, lost?

You funny.

Thousands of ballots just had a checkmark beside Biden's name , , all the other names where left blank.

Can you provide a source that backs your claim up- cuz this the link above says that claim isn't accurate. For what it's worth, Sidney Powell- who made the claim initially, has backed off of it because she can't prove it.

This claim also contradicts that whole notion that people couldn't access ballots- how would they know there were irregularities while not having access to them? Y'all are like sheep

If there was no fraud, then why have they fought so hard to deny access to the ballots? If it was a open and shut case then why no hearings? You will never make me believe the dems and some so called republicans aren’t hiding something. They fought this harder than anything else.
I see, this is not about facts, its about your feelings. Got it. I suppose that's why you have no proof to offer, but the utter lack of evidence doesn't stop you from wanting the lie to be true.

After what our Government has done in the name of a national crisis, there is no 100% guarantee that anything you privately own won’t be taken, prohibited or manipulated in such a manner to cause you personal financial harm. Mortgage and rent moratorium, shut down businesses etc….

Why are you so upset gator? You believe what you want. You keep going on and on about lies, proof, etc.., It seems as if you want your opinion to be the gospel truth and no one better think different. Believe what you want and leave others to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom