AN ACT

To expand Americans' access to the ballot box, reduce the influence of
big money in politics, strengthen ethics rules for public servants, and
implement other anti-corruption measures for the purpose of fortifying
our democracy, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``For the People Act of 2021''.

SEC. 2. ORGANIZATION OF ACT INTO DIVISIONS; TABLE OF CONTENTS.

(a) Divisions.--This Act is organized into divisions as follows:
(1) Division A--Voting.
(2) Division B--Campaign Finance.
(3) Division C--Ethics.

117th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 1

AN ACT

To expand Americans' access to the ballot box, reduce the influence of
big money in politics, strengthen ethics rules for public servants, and
implement other anti-corruption measures for the purpose of fortifying
our democracy, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``For the People Act of 2021''.

SEC. 2. ORGANIZATION OF ACT INTO DIVISIONS; TABLE OF CONTENTS.

(a) Divisions.--This Act is organized into divisions as follows:
(1) Division A--Voting.
(2) Division B--Campaign Finance.
(3) Division C--Ethics.
It's a lie, see affordable care act.

I've been doing ok in my 401k because my employer offers a service from some "guru" company who maps out the best ways to make money. Depending on if you want to be aggressive or conservative. I'm 34, this is my first job that offers 401k so I've been learning for the past 5 years about 401k. I have other investment apps that havent been bringing in the big bucks. I just mainly see me contributing, but the dividends are so small, I sometime ask myself why I'm still investing. The only sure investment is buying guns. Guns hardly lose much value and are always going to be a hot commodity. Check the Glocks in the handgun section here. :biggrin1::biggrin1::blabla::blabla: If you were smart and bought some Arsenal, Norinco, PolyTech, and Saiga AK's and kept them NIB, you would be sitting on a gold mine. Also transferables are great investments. My $0.02¢.

My wife and I started our in 1990 through Vanguard , after the housing market crash in 2007, I took a beating. I told my wife, if our 401k, get 's over $200k, I'm taking everything over $200k else out. Well, under Trump it made it over. Paid my State n Federal taxes , it took my wife to a few vacations all 1st class. I'm like why ,I'm I leaving money to my selfish ass kids. My wife is like are we using anymore money against n, I told her under Joe Biden we won't make any money.

Um, have you looked at the stock market lately? You could argue that the long-term affects of Biden's economic policies will hurt you, and you may end up being correct, but as of this moment, everyone is killing it in the market.
As Ben Shapiro likes to say, 'facts don't care about your feelings' (as does the market, which has repeatedly hit all time highs the last few months).

Asking non gun advice on ODT…ymmv. But you guys think democrats would do that? I mean it’s Americans only thing left that gives them some kind of autonomy. You don’t think that Americans who lose a portion of their 401k won’t vote out these morons? Or are there enough non-saving morons to cancel out any effect of the savers vote?

Not that I would ever vote Democrat, but there are enough people on the fence with regards to voting that I think it would be a nail in the coffin for them if they took peoples savings.

Back
Top Bottom